As you may know, badge reels have become quite popular among ID badge accessories. However, many are unaware that they can be customized to fit your needs more specifically. Let’s take a look at a few options for customizing your badge reels:
Clothing Attachment Options
Here are a few different methods for attaching badge reels to clothing:
- Spring Clips can attach easily to shirts, jackets or pants. These are sometimes referred to as alligator clips.
- Carabiner Clips can be easily and securely attached to belt loops or lanyards. (Shown in above image)
- Belt Clips are great for the on-the-go professional because they can slide on and off clothing without causing any damage.
Custom Artwork or Logo
When it comes to adding custom artwork to badge reels, there are two places it can be located. It can go on the outer rim of the badge reel or in the center which is the more common location. Your artwork can be printed directly onto the surface of the badge reel or it can be printed on a label which then gets adhered to the badge reel.
Card Attachment Options
Another way to customize badge reels is in how they attach to ID badges. Here are a few of the options:
- Standard Vinyl Straps securely and gently snap your ID badge to your badge reel. (Shown in above image)
- Durable Vinyl Straps are a reinforced version of the standard vinyl strap for the purpose of providing additional durability and strength.
- Swivel Hooks are a metal alternative to the vinyl straps and are the most durable of the three options listed.
If you would like more information about how to customize your badge reels, give us a call! We would love the opportunity to answer any questions you may have! Call (866) 610-4308