For the majority of companies, identification security is an important part of daily operations, and for some, that includes both employees and visitors. Visitor ID badges may not be necessary for everyone, but for hospitals, schools and other like establishments, they can be of huge benefit.
Customize Your Visitor ID Badges
Visitor name badges have been around for a long time. However, they have continued to become more and more innovative. Now you can completely customize your visitor badges which could include a company logo or other customized design!
Visitor ID badges can be issued a number of different ways. Here are a few:
- Handwritten – You can manually fill in a visitor’s information by hand.
- Laser / Ink-Jet Printing – You can print visitor information with a laser or ink-jet printer.
- Thermal Printing – Visitor information can also be printed on a thermal printer with blank ink.
Additionally, you can customize how long you want the badges to be valid. You can set them to expire after a full day, a half day, one week or even a month! The visitor ID badges will expire gradually, revealing a color change which indicates that the badge is nearing its expiration date or has already expired.
Additional benefits of the expiring visitor ID badges include:
- Adds an extra later of security
- Enhances feelings of security among employees and visitors
- Can be helpful for marketing purposes
- Provides clear boundaries for visitors
- Improves professionalism & image of professionalism